Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267673 times)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
In other news. Turin was just elected Strategos of Astrum.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Vellos in Farron, Turin in Astrum.... One has his kingdom destroyed and the other loses his in a coup. You guys are desperate. Lol
We live lives in beautiful lies...

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I wouldn't call it desperation. In terms of military might I think I'm now three times as powerful as I was as King of Iashalur.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Vellos in Farron, Turin in Astrum.... One has his kingdom destroyed and the other loses his in a coup. You guys are desperate. Lol
I wouldn't think that this is the kind of thing to which you would want to attract attention. *cough*Thulsoma*cough*
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
I wasnt ruler of Thulsoma at the end though.  ;)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Neither was Vellos. The credit goes to Kabrinski.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
We had myself as king and two others rule Thulsoma before we decided to join Summerdale and allowed Thulsoma to fall into anarchy. Which I admit was a mistake, our army and kingdom was the strongest in that area. The original plan was for Averoth, Summerdale and Thulsoma to join as one large kingdom. Upon finding out we couldnt just cede our capital we decided we would allow Thulsoma to go rogue and then reclaim the lands. Once joining Summerdale we realized how apathetic and paranoid they were we figured it wasnt even worth doing. We eventually got a call to move to Asylon when it was founded. The call went out by one of our contacts in that new realm. Eventually just before we moved Haruka took Thulsoma as it was falling into anarchy. And we left that region in chaos.

I like to think of Haruka as a parting gift.

The founding of Thulsoma was/is an awesome story that probably should have ended much differently. Asylon has made up for our failures there. I am glad we made the move and it has proven to be a vast success beyond what Thulsoma could have been.

Interestingly enough though is that Asylon tried for years to be good friends with Niselur/Iashular and were rebuffed until King Leopold took control, we eventually achieved that goal. Asylon also tried to be friends with Terran and were rebuffed and eventually they were destroyed.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:19:22 PM by Glaumring the Fox »

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
Aww man, Glaumring! You're making me miss Thulsoma.

As the final ruler of the old place, i remember feeling it was a huge mistake to just leave toward the very end

*sigh*

Dang those Summerdalian wimps!
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Aye, after we beat back these theocrats we shall reform the kingdom of Thulsoma in Nifelheim and our empire shall live again!

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
Haha.

That sounds like fun to me! The North misses us.
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Interestingly enough though is that Asylon tried for years to be good friends with Niselur/Iashular and were rebuffed until King Leopold took control, we eventually achieved that goal. Asylon also tried to be friends with Terran and were rebuffed and eventually they were destroyed.

Actually I was a huge part of the peace accord between Astrum and Asylon during the Southern War.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Asylon also tried to be friends with Terran

From your perspective, I can see how that would seem like a reasonable thing to think.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
It doesnt really matter does it? Terran is dead and Asylon now writes the history.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
It doesnt really matter does it? Terran is dead and Asylon now writes the history.

In general, only members of Asylon will pay any attention to the History they write.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
In general, only members of Asylon will pay any attention to the History they write.

And remaining 'moot realms will write the history for Terran with total disregard of whatever anyone else says.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron