Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267837 times)

Zakilevo

Hey give them a break, the Libero Empire was a tough nut to crack. ::)

Can't agree more.

I still remember GM of Morek telling me how she was having trouble fielding a decent army and all. I am still impressed how Morek defeated an empire ;)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
You merged the entire !@#$in' realm of Golden Farrow, with the exception being the single city you left behind, into Asylon? In order to do this, you must have created a new duchy explicitly for the purpose of holding only the city so you could transfer *EVERYTHING ELSE*.

Does the term "realm merger" mean nothing to you?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Only Farrowfield is Friendly with Asylon, everyone else is Indifferent or worse. Time to do what I do best :)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Only Farrowfield is Friendly with Asylon, everyone else is Indifferent or worse. Time to do what I do best :)

Fail?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Succeed, actually. As a Diplomat I brought down region sympathy to Asylon during the war, which resulted in a -lot- of protests against the alliance with Asylon (conversely, I propped up sympathy to Astrum which resulted in protests against the war). It had a very nice effect. :)

Also, it would have been harder to pin 'realm merger' if the remaining city in FR didn't have a pro-Asylon standing (which could have been spun as non-consensual). Alas, the sole leader left in FR is suspiciously (conveniently?) pro-Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
You wasted so much opportunity.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You merged the entire !@#$in' realm of Golden Farrow, with the exception being the single city you left behind, into Asylon? In order to do this, you must have created a new duchy explicitly for the purpose of holding only the city so you could transfer *EVERYTHING ELSE*.

Does the term "realm merger" mean nothing to you?

FR has had those duchies like that for ages.

cenrae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I let golden farrow become its own duchy long ago so that its ruler could potentially be the ruler of the realm. But that never happened. And conveniently Farrowfield blocks the city from the other regions effectively making it a single region duchy.
Kye Family: Khari (Farronite Republic), Kalidor (Tara), Astridicus (Astrum)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Golden Farrow remains an independent city-state with all treaties with surrounding realms intact. I have personally seen how long single-region realms can last even with outright hostile neighbors and I am fairly certain that I can go on indefinitely since nobody is pounding on my doors with torches.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Golden Farrow remains an independent city-state with all treaties with surrounding realms intact. I have personally seen how long single-region realms can last even with outright hostile neighbors and I am fairly certain that I can go on indefinitely since nobody is pounding on my doors with torches.

You better pray for some food.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Don't you think Astrum might pound on your door?
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Astrum is known for its aggression against free states afterall. ::)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Don't you think Astrum might pound on your door?

Not really, but I won't go into detail.

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I'm guessing Asylon-FR pulled this card to further define the war as being SA vs anti-SA. Khari has just given Mech Calen to Jonsu. :)