Author Topic: Terran mess - Aurea disappearance  (Read 14204 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Terran mess - Aurea disappearance
« Topic Start: July 14, 2013, 10:34:54 AM »
Alura Aurea here. I was in the hospital for a while and my laptop was FUBAR so I never did get a chance to come back to BM from my vacation turned medical mess. What in the bloody hell happened in the time I was gone? Did Rynn, Alura's fiancee, get married to someone else? Are Perth, Vellos, and the rest still in Terran? What happened with Mendicant, was he really caught cheating (...Big surprise.) and banned? I've heard fragmented rumors here and there, that's about it.

As for me, my account was apparently deleted in the time I was gone. Alura, Alekhthaeos, Ehndras, and the lot are all gone forever. All that awesome RP deleted forever... Or is it?

I've been informed its not against the rules to recreate my old characters since they were relatively new and I'm not really gaining anything other than the continuation of my characters' story. I made a new family, the Tenebrae, but I just requested my account be deleted so I can get back into the game.

...I figure it'll be entertaining if Alura wakes from a coma to find Terran broken, her fiancee married to another woman, and the entire world turned upside down. Beats the hell out of killing off the extensive multi-branch RP background I created for the Aurea family based off of my fantasy novel work.

If anyone can help me make sense of this mess I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Many thanks!

Mors principium est,
G. J. Struck aka Alura Aurea, ruler of Terran, marshal of the Phantarian Pride
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.