Author Topic: Closing Islands ?  (Read 127940 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Closing Islands ?
« Reply #255: July 25, 2013, 06:16:12 PM »
Instead of dropping regions off the map... why not allow the culture of one island to occupy those same regions?

In other words if we are going to take regions from the realms on a island anyway...why not to it in a way that allows for another islands population to occupy those regions with their culture and history?  It could be done with a dropping of a veil in a cataclysmic event reducing both islands in size but forcing them together.

*shrug* I have no idea how much work that would be.  Could be it is almost the same as opening a new island completely.  That work load is something that needs to be considered... If it is going to take 1000 hours of coding to do it...then just sink and island and reward those families with something for the burden.

Um...one more thing on density... Let everyone have an infiltrator as a new non noble class... :-)  wishful thinking?

Agreed cataclysmic land slide/ earth quake slams to continents together creating, and DW looking thing,  wait im not done, and it let 3 active noble limit on island!!

I prefer for one of the bigger island AT or BT to crash into EI or FEI. It would change things up a bit maybe change the region names that were once on both the islands that crashed into each other. Though another big island, mm would take some time to get used to some of the same realms exist but not all regions disappear and well just imagine. Doable? not sure.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)