Author Topic: Closing Islands ?  (Read 128558 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Closing Islands ?
« Reply #405: July 31, 2013, 08:11:30 AM »
We artificially restrict new players to only being able to play on two out of six islands (I've been playing for almost 8 months and still only get 2 nobles), if both of your nobles are on the same island, then you only get to experience ONE of the six.

I don't know how you can have a discussion about character density and not address that you have a lot of players that would love to play on more than one or two islands, but you are preventing them from doing so.
One island is just your own fault, but I can see some reason for two although it still seems to me like some players just aren't really doing much if they don't have 5 fame after awhile. I had I think 10 after playing for a year.

Some easy ones IMO:

1. 10 prestige for a character
2. 20 prestige for a character
3. 20 prestige for a family
4. 2000 family gold is easy with a little bit of effort over time
5. Family Investment can be done if you go for 2000 family gold

There isn't much reason that those can't be achieved within say 6-8 months although if you got a lordship you would get a fame point there and you could found a guild or Secret Society for 2 fame points.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton