Author Topic: Closing Islands ?  (Read 128566 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Closing Islands ?
« Reply #405: July 31, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »
Hmmm the Colonies are undergoing a bit of player forced restructure...if we can ever force the last hold out nation into the Colonial Federation that is.  It is basically a reset back to single city realms with perks for infiltrators and a few other little tidbits all in the hope of creating more action.  If the Colonies were to go...its not bad timing.

Cons are that it is the single turn island... and also would be the end of Outer Tilog.  But tough times call for tough measures.

I am good with what ever... so long as the game keeps trucking.
Well, that is why you and others do a player forced reset or something like that 8)

One unique thing I like about Colonies island is there is 1 turn a day. Other islands have 2 turns a day. Battles on Colonies will be slow, and you need to rethink strategy and adjust to it. Couple with older players who have almost to less time on playing Battlemaster, they mostly prefer Colonies island. Also many island(2 turns a day) Judges seems to like to deport infiltrators here as a kind of "punishment of 1 turn a day". How about if we do a Graph checking on Battlemaster players ages instead? Then we can cater according to the age groups and so on, just like in real life surveys ;)

EDIT: Also if I recall correctly, EC has a Peace time period until Tom decided to lightning bolt all the Rulers and thus the island started their wars again. Will this method work again to regain players interests? ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:13:20 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)