Author Topic: Repairing regions  (Read 5808 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well, you can always put food in the region before letting it go rogue to fix that part. That's basically what we did with Grehk. The point of letting it go rogue is that you don't need to tie down any forces to the region to repair it, which can take a while sometimes.

As for Courts at 1% loyalty, I've never seen it, but I usually don't try to do that at such low values. I wouldn't know, but I've had my courts disrupted at low loyalty (15%-20%) which just undid any progress in it so far.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Can we get a mod to put this into another topic?
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As for Courts at 1% loyalty, I've never seen it, but I usually don't try to do that at such low values. I wouldn't know, but I've had my courts disrupted at low loyalty (15%-20%) which just undid any progress in it so far.

Depends on the type of court. Harsh courts will work, but the people don't want your justice or mercy.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Repairing regions
« Reply #18: July 28, 2013, 08:32:20 AM »
Harsh Court all the way... they will not stab me doing court. It is I who will stab them.

Haha I wanna let a region get that bad so I can try this out
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Depends on the type of court. Harsh courts will work, but the people don't want your justice or mercy.

I'll concede to that. Harsh Courts can have a random effect on loyalty so you can hope for an increase to help out.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 29, 2013, 05:57:50 AM »
I find often one of the most forgotten things is for the region lord to drop the tax rate. I think the tax rate should reset to 10% when a region goes rogue or changes ownership ...

nanakisan

• Freeman
  • I'm a absolute looney! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery of 3D madness
« Reply #21: July 29, 2013, 07:53:11 PM »
There is always the option of asking the ruler of your realm to come to the region. A rulers presence helps raise loyalty and morale 3-5% each completed full turn. My character Turant was given Igno on EI. Its been 1 1/2 weeks now and the region is now slowly becoming ours. It had 1% loyalty and 1% morale when we started. Heck one player was even so gracious as to donate 350 gold via his family to the region. The production skyrocketed and the regions issues are pretty much done with.

It takes a long time but its worth the hard work. Especially when you're a new lord.
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!