Author Topic: Punishments in cases of harassment  (Read 15885 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Punishments in cases of harassment
« Reply #30: July 30, 2013, 05:31:58 PM »
I seriously dislike these theories what I could do in the future to someone in this game and what would happen then.
It looks to me that some people take repeated offense by my side for granted and will do any small thing to find something against me.
Some might call this also a witch hunt. I will not comment even on the theories I read that current IC behaviour of the realm Perdan is connected to my OOC case at all.
It's like saying 50-60 people in Perdan are stupid and were and still are just my drones, and their only fun is to harm a player. This is a serious insult to the intelligence of these players.

At least this is how it looks to me here - and it gives me this feeling, esepcially since Geronus opened this post here to talk in general about this kind of cases, ano not, like in almost every second post - or more - in here, which is about me or related to me.
If it's going that I am marked now for the next longer time with such continued commenting on my specific case, I could delete as well my account just now and follow Jason out of this game.
Because seriously I don't need this as well, especially that people do not accept the punishment, and start arguing what I would really would have deserved.

As Geronus said, we all took a lesson and move on...