Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 136744 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
If you cannot control the IRC, you can control the Forum.

I'm sorry, and this isn't meant as a slight against you, but you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

IRC is not controlled by Tom in any way. It is an external service, run by a third party, that the BattleMaster community is able to take advantage of.

The forum is completely controlled by Tom. He can personally IP-ban anyone who pisses him off, lock or delete boards at a whim, and otherwise do whatever he feels like with the forum any time he pleases.

Not being able to control IRC does not have anything at all to do with our ability to control the forum.

With rules, and after closed it, I belive the player will take care o eachother, reporting abuses more than before. As was said, I like to play the game and I like to write and interact on the forum... but I do it after or while I play the game. We can survive without the forum, but it's better with it.

This, I agree with.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan