Author Topic: stopping ForumMaster from destroying BattleMaster  (Read 135787 times)

egamma

When you have a MAGISTRATE going around and openly accusing a realm of cheating for months, there is a problem.

I was at the point where if I saw it one more time I was going to take it to the magistrates for repeated abuse, but then the locals were closed.
Well, you should have opened a case about said Magistrate. I was much more upset about him continuing to rain down accusations on the remaining players AFTER the multi was removed--and I gave him points and sent him notifications about his conduct. I very nearly opened a case about his conduct as well. But surely Tom saw all those posts, and still felt comfortable having him as a Magistrate?

We certainly should have been more strict as moderators from the get-go. I think the locals would still be here if we had been; I also think they wouldn't be all "fun" and "interesting" like everyone remembers them. There'd be a lot more muted players, deleted posts, and closed threads. Maybe everyone wouldn't like the locals if they had been moderated properly.