Author Topic: Limited Wars  (Read 49218 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: Limited Wars
« Reply #30: August 09, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »
I have an insane idea and I am afraid of putting it in front of you all, but, here it is anyway :

1. Introduce something like "realm honor".
2. Realms can challenge any realm which matches their total CS into a duel (due to some dispute). It can be 1 vs 1 or N vs N fight.
3. Put something at stake (like regions, gold, official apology etc...).
4. Those involved in duel can loot/kill/burn each other's regions (regions can be driven rogue, but enemy take over is not allowed) till one of the party accepts defeat.
5. The winner takes the prize which was at stake. Winner gains "realm honor" and the looser looses it.
6. If somebody rejects an equally matched challenge, then they loose "realm honor".

This is not a perfectly planned idea, but I know that intelligent and thoughtful people might be able to take little hints from this.

I luv this idea, althought it doesnt fit too well on the "realistic" part of the game or BM at all... and it should not be CS what we compare, it should be income. CS is too easily to manipulated, disband all armies, challenge... raise army.

I dream that BM could have "sandbox" island and resources to test out diffrent things :)

~Violence is always an option!~