Author Topic: available character  (Read 6382 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: available character
« Reply #15: August 15, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »
Asylon is a "small realm"? What Dwilight are you playing on? Dwilight-2 or something? Does everyone have goatees?
Small compared to Astrum, but thats not really important. I would say Phantaria and Grand Duchy of Fissoa seem like "ways to go wrong" if choosing Dwilight since they aren't in any conflict and don't seem like they will be anytime soon. Its also useless for the Forbes family since you already have Kendal there, but it could help with other players looking who read this.

Back to actually helping you decide, I would suggest Principality of Zonasa as they are kinda the underdog, yet also kinda dominate since they have the Empire helping out every once in awhile but I don't know if that would be too much like Strombran for you. Anything in particular you are looking/have any ideas what you want your new character to be like?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Forbes Family

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: August 16, 2013, 01:03:48 AM »
Well, my thought was to finally have an infiltrator and try that class out. I was going to use my advy to gain a bunch of swordfighting skill and then get her knighted, but when she was at 58% sword fighting in Belutara she was slaughtered by a monster champ. I don't know that I want to go through that again, the dying doesn't bother me but I wonder if there's a better way to gain the skills than that.
Forbes Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: August 16, 2013, 02:15:48 AM »
Well, my thought was to finally have an infiltrator and try that class out. I was going to use my advy to gain a bunch of swordfighting skill and then get her knighted, but when she was at 58% sword fighting in Belutara she was slaughtered by a monster champ. I don't know that I want to go through that again, the dying doesn't bother me but I wonder if there's a better way to gain the skills than that.
Get a rich Duke to sponsor all your training at Academy. That would help a lot I think ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #18: August 16, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »
I also think that the Colonies (especially Lukon and Oritolon) could be very interesting in the next few weeks--I play in Oritolon.

FEI may be better, although I suggest you choose a realm more central to the island to ensure low travel times and lots of battle.