Author Topic: Magistrate cases  (Read 3513 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Magistrate cases
« Topic Start: August 15, 2013, 02:09:52 AM »
Title: Permanent closing of thread after verdict for magistrate cases

Summary: After the votes are in and tallied and the verdict is there for all to see, simply close the thread again after verdict is there. Do not re-open the thread for people to respond/comment/bicker. Nothing good comes from it as we have seen. The issue should be closed after the verdict and if it's liked or not people should not be given the chance to respond to such, they can chat on irc or whatever, but not on the thread.

Details: Once verdict is in from the magistrates and those parties who cast their rights to vote, the verdict is the last response for that particular case/thread. Once closed no other response are made and the verdict is the very last post.

Possible Exploits: Players possible commenting on the case somewhere else. However, it does not make the verdict get lost in the ramblings or bickering of others.

I bring this up because a case was opened after the verdict. From what I saw and the leading thread after nothing good came from it or anything that was worth mentioning. Let people dive into it and chatter about it should not be in the same thread with the verdict. It disrupts potting the issue to a end. Criticism regarding the verdict can be better addressed in a different thread. Suggestion BM Discussion or Questions & Answers.

Thread referring to:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,4420.45.html

Note* Odd how the thread mentioned is the only thread with a verdict that was left open for players to comment and disturbingly enough it did not lead to anything productive rather negative from my opinion. No other thread is left open after the verdict is given at least to my knowledge.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)