Author Topic: The Way Forward  (Read 54690 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: The Way Forward
« Reply #120: August 29, 2013, 09:52:08 PM »
Because of the impression that if you don't read the forums, you are missing something important for your in-game play. See any of the other 10 topics on this, this has all been discussed extensively.

I recall you mentioning it more than once. The problem is, as Anaris alluded to, I don't recall anyone else doing so.

If, as you have also repeatedly pointed out, only a minority of the player base actually uses the forum, then clearly this feeling is neither universal nor accurate. I know plenty of famous, successful families who have no forum presence at all that I am aware of. I know many more who do have forum accounts but very rarely post (though I can't say how often they read).

It just irks me to see people come to the forum and complain about how miserable it is, and then just keep coming back. Seriously, the forum is completely optional. Don't like it? Delete your forum account and just play the game. Or put all the boards you don't like on Ignore. If I didn't like the forum, I wouldn't read it, just like if I didn't like the game, I wouldn't play it.