Author Topic: The Way Forward  (Read 54357 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Way Forward
« Reply #30: August 19, 2013, 07:14:57 AM »
This is right. But new players probably should have possibility for more chars. Because when you know nothing about the game and you occasionally pick the realm which is inactive and boring - it is discouraging.
That actually is being worked on so that you get to know a little bit more about the realm, its activity, opportunity, and war in the last 30 days measured in various ways that I don't recall at the moment but I could give more info about it, when its actually done or when I am at least not tired. Thus that should be less of an issue in the future.
I think we should just bring back the 3 noble characters for new players, then perhaps make it easier to get the 4th noble?
1) 10? fame
2) 5? medals
3) 2? years
It currently 5 fame for 3 nobles, 20 fame for +1 active character, +1 active character for 5 medals, which I am unsure of how that is easyish, +1 for donating although thats limited timewise based on how much you donated, and instead of 5 medals you can also be a long time player, although it doesn't say how long is a long time player.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton