Author Topic: OOC comments insulting another player  (Read 23997 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: OOC comments insulting another player
« Reply #15: September 06, 2013, 03:25:54 AM »
I fail to see how any part of this last exchange is relevant to the case at hand.

There are very strict rules on this sub-forum. Anything that doesn't relate to the case does not belong here.

The question at hand is a very simple one:

Did the two messages quoted break the rule that says "No verbal attacks, insults or harassment of other players." or did they not?

Everything else is utterly and completely irrelevant.
Erm... I thought we want to understand the reason why Actrial wrote OOC and what is the motivation, the things that led to Actrial reply in OOC, instead of IC. There should be an issue root cause why Actrial say these OOC messages. As Velax posted asking for the information, that is why I posted the messages exchange between them.

To keep it on topic. Refer the messages where Ceasar and Bracka Magdalen reply to Actrial IC and Actrial(from what we see of his player) probably curious about why two same family characters arguing with only one of his character.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)