Author Topic: The assorted bits of Aldrakar Renodin's Life  (Read 72061 times)

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As written by the player of Sholan.

Sholan sat at the table, and sipped the wine that was freshly poured, "Grey? Probably true! Considering you all keep starting fights and I spend all day reading about them from angry rulers..." The Emperor laughed, it was hard for him to take the League seriously any more. Days like these, where they march to attack and retreat before arrival, did little to encourage him. "I do feel the days growing on me lately"

News of Joceline's well being bothered Sholan. As Ellyn's sister, Joceline's well-being was something of a concern for him. He found it funny how things tended to get messy when a woman was involved in life. One of those mysteries, and battles, that men were always debating.

"Unfortunate to say the least. Hopefully her state is something you can attend? If not, I'm sure Ellyn will be happy to yell at us both about it later" He remembered that he was supposed to already be on his way back to Sulorte at this point. "She has a fair bit to say to me already..."

Grunting a begrudging acceptance to his future state, he finished the remaining majority of his glass of wine in a single drink.

"Anything I can do to help in regards to Joceline?"