Author Topic: Feature Request- Armies sponsored by banned player automatically go to crown  (Read 1315 times)

nanakisan

• Freeman
  • I'm a absolute looney! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery of 3D madness
Awhile back before my character took the seat of High Marshal in Caligus. There was a incident regarding the previous high marshal. He became sponsor of both armies of Caligus when Dobromirs player deleted him. However this transition went without any issue. Its when the former High Marshal was banned from the realm that problems arose. By the time his ban was issued a new king was established in the realm with several dukes and lords re-assigned.

At that time i was Marshal of one army and another noble the marshal of another. When the High Marshal was banished all armies were immediately disbanded save for the marshals of the armies. It caused us a incredible amount of trouble re-assigning everyone back to where they belonged. Unaware this was actually proper behavior i filed a bug tracker on the situation.

Ban suggested i bring this forth as a feature request.

all details to the issue can be found here.
http://bugs.battlemaster.org/view.php?id=7853#c22838
I am a lunatic wrapped in bacon. Sprinkled with swiss, smoothered in mustard and then buried in lettuce. I'm delicious!