Author Topic: Religion  (Read 27331 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Religion
« Reply #75: November 01, 2013, 02:04:37 AM »
I don't recall any specific instance of RTO ability being nerfed. Not that it didn't happen, but I just can't recall any specific changes that would have caused that. Do you remember any details about what the change was?
I remember RTO was bugged at one time, when my priestess RTO a region on Colonies until I opened a bug report on it. Since then, I had not conducted any RTO until that priest Innocent attempted to RTO Vir el Mari Height from Lukon during the war that another RTO bug happened. Could not remember if another bug report opened on that one incident.

It would be cool if:

• If Priests could affect the moral or loyalty of a faithful region.
  • If Priests could help/try to heal injured believers.
  • If Priests could bless religous nobles and affect the cohesion or moral of the unit.

This is already being done, part of priests features already. Try train your priest skills higher and you will see the effects/more options available. Shhh, I really should not spoil the surprise 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)