Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 55438 times)

Eirikr

Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #75: January 14, 2014, 03:09:05 PM »
I was told that CE had permission to march on your lands, and we are not.

As I've said what seems like 20 times now: You would have been given permission and CE been told to wait if you had informed me. That was outlined in the treaty... which, even if you didn't sign, should have been a major hint that letting Ravendon know would have been the correct move. CE contacted myself and, not knowing Darka was already in our lands, I gave them permission.

You even said you got no response from Queen Raziella... so how would that ever equate to permission? I'm really don't understand why that is so hard to grasp.

Plus, as you just said, it apparently wasn't the first time you came and just slaughtered a friendly realm's militia... When the CE pointed this out the first time, I gave Darka a pass on it because I thought it was an accident or caused by a larger fight. Doesn't sound so friendly now.

I will admit to not giving you an option while still in our lands. Why should I? You had no right being there to my character's knowledge. It was extremely short sighted of Darka to take "not while you're still in our lands" and change it to "ever".