Author Topic: Echoes of Someone Lost  (Read 3284 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Echoes of Someone Lost
« Topic Start: November 07, 2013, 11:39:17 PM »
Ok.

On my end I'll provide the proper censors. Appropriate censors? Something that obscures the identities of anyone involved in the messages other than directly pertains only to my character?

I feel like I should also just put this out there: Only messages that have to do with Zekiel's quest get posted on the forums. I'm not out to put realm secrets or military movements publicly, and by all accounts I believe there should be absolutely no reason why a message about Zekiel searching for a long lost relative would involve any relevant realm secrets. I understand, though, that this is a sensitive issue, so I would just like to reassure anyone who might take issue with my posts that I will be responsible and use my best judgment in terms of any messages I receive. If, however, the rules are clear in this regard, then I will have to comply, obviously, and exclude anything I receive in-game regarding Zekiel's quest, save for roleplays on the Roleplay Boards. I will apologize in advance for anyone who may be expecting those, as I did not plan to have any "roleplays" posted, and wanted rather for this to be an open diary storytelling experience for anyone who might want to join. I will inform all players who might have been affected in-game of the existence of this thread and ask for their permission whether or not to reference their messages, and what changes that the final product will look like would be acceptable to them. I assume this means I cannot include the actual text without enough modifications that it cannot be linked to an actual in-game message, so I will personally edit each and every message I receive on Zekiel and review them with the player who originally sent it.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope to bring you at least some entertainment while adhering to any and all rules set forth in this forum.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:49:03 PM by Artemesia »