Author Topic: From Rags to Slightly Less Ragged Rags  (Read 10910 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: From Rags to Slightly Less Ragged Rags
« Topic Start: November 18, 2013, 01:58:58 PM »
November 18

I wonder what happened to that peasant who led me to not-Nath's warehouse? He doesn't even have a warehouse so the joke is on him! Well, me, I suppose, for falling for that.

Recently I have seen a bunch of strange people who call themselves wizards. They wear robes and always smoke something that smells most foul. They say that they need a few things to help with their research and in return they will give me a scroll. I tried that once a couple of months ago when I actually had everything they wanted. He didn't even say anything to me, just took them and left! I am not even joking when I say that, unlike those sages who at least have the courtesy to shake their heads and apologize for failing to repair items, that wizard had the nerve to take my items and just go without a word! That makes me think that these are just a bunch of scam artists trying to trick me into giving them rare and expensive items for the promise of some "great magic power". As if magic actually existed in this world. Stupid wizards. If they need those items so badly why can't they just conjure them out of some magical world? See if I ever help any of them again...