Author Topic: banker's profit  (Read 8238 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: banker's profit
« Reply #15: November 11, 2013, 09:47:33 PM »
i don't understand whether you disagree or agree with my previous statement?

i am talking exactly about that, lords should have some incentive to make good trade deals, which would in turn help realms in overall. if lords has nothing but give up of his command of trade, what is point of trade game at all, than?

it is well known that rural lords have low income, and i believed tweaks of trade system aimed to correct that in some way. however, i don't see it in reality now. if lords see their large food amount are simply given up, while they have to beg for gold for their even basic needs, and knights run away from them, there is very little incentive to both attempt any trade and be rural lord at all.

i daresay trade system fails that way. than lords could be completely stripped of food command. shouldn't mechanics push both sides to cooperate - or wage conflicts - to move things forward?

They can't be STRIPPED. They can however CHOOSE to give up there control. If the realm is forcing Region Lords to give over control, will they can grow a pair, organise and sort it out, you know CONFLICT.

that rarely works. limited trade distance and other duties that occupy lords mostly leaves all offers unanswered forever. if i could trade myself, i would not engage banker.

I don't understand this. I though that banker trade offers still required someone to do the actual trading and were subject to the same distance restrictions.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.