Author Topic: Time "cost" of buying provisions  (Read 9760 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Time "cost" of buying provisions
« Reply #15: November 08, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
Because we have to. Because enemy does it. Because everybody does, because everybody has tons of gold, because there is so little players to use that gold, because game is so slow that new players get bored of it... We have circle here that game gets bored cause there is not enough players... or there is too much gold, you choose which.

I want this game to become more dynamic, to be more enjoyable for new AND the old players. I have made few suggestions... bad i guess cause all them got shot down pretty quickly...

Do you slowly starting to get the picture i try to paint?

Anyway, i see your point and understand the idea behind it. If it is really what people want this game to be... i can live with that... i just wish new people can do... but for now, it looks like they dont. Not saying this is The Reason for loss of players, but i can say it could be one reason why i would not play this game.

If EVERYONE does it, which is not my experience, so perhaps it is a continent thing, then perhaps it is not as boring as you suggest. What quality of troop are people fielding with such large units?

There could have been a hard limit to unit sizes to prevent this sort of thing. There isn't because in theory a choice is provided. Field efficient units (For example Arcaea aims for units of about 700 CS as standard) or choose to field a massive unit knowing full well the disadvantages in doing so. Take away those disadvantages and the larger/richer realms are at a even greater advantage then they already possess.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.