Author Topic: Great Dwilight War, Pt. 2: The Southern League vs. Luria Nova  (Read 51525 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
*Alaster sails to the shores of Luria.  Upon making it to the beach he squats down and drops a deuce on the beach.  He then climbs back into the boat and heads out to sea.   Shaking his fist at the shore*

"Up yours Luria!   I was accused of being a Lurian.  I felt it was such and insult I came all the way here to tell you how I felt about it. "

Somehow  I was recently mistaken for being a Lurian because I badmouthed D'hara.  I can't stand either of you!   But now I am curious to see what is going on.  Any non sensitive updates to this war? 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Even Alaster doesn't deserve to be called that. Such a terrible word. :p
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
But now I am curious to see what is going on.  Any non sensitive updates to this war?
It quiet. Too quiet.  ;)
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
We're all leering at each other curiously wondering what's going on.

Wolfsong

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • FutureMUD
Cold War time?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
The North is the third-world, where the real powers lug out their battles through proxies. ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile
Seems that Asylon and Morek signed peace treaty, also i have heard stories about Asylon being new best buds with Luria. Can we expect Asylon involvement in the Southern war? Thoughts?

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I know what Asylon will do. =)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Side with the big guys while claiming to be out there to fend for the little guys, as always. Just like when they ganked Astrum with a huge coalition for no reason, or when they sided with the blatant multies in Aurvandil to sneak attack Terran's flank.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Asylon, always so loved...
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Just like when they ganked Astrum with a huge coalition for no reason

Poor little-bitty Astrum, if only they'd had some kind of federation with the largest realm on Dwilight.  ::)
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Side with the big guys while claiming to be out there to fend for the little guys, as always. Just like when they ganked Astrum with a huge coalition for no reason, or when they sided with the blatant multies in Aurvandil to sneak attack Terran's flank.

Ya'll made the rules, time and time again I called for smaller kingdoms and alliances and now when everything I predicted has come to true you all cry once you realize how horrible it is to be subjected to to be steam-rolled by huge alliances and kingdoms ( edited for clarification )Asylon is everything you despise and fear balled up into one giant kingdom wrecking ball...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:40:37 PM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Poor little-bitty Astrum, if only they'd had some kind of federation with the largest realm on Dwilight.  ::)

I know poor Astrum the largest , richest and most powerful army on Dwilight allied to another huge rich and powerful kingdom of Morek and mediocre Corsanctum to tow along. To be beaten by two poor , weaker armies... Its the saddest day ever.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
If only our ally hadn't been totally lame. :(
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile

Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.