Author Topic: Cooking the books  (Read 1460 times)

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Cooking the books
« Topic Start: November 12, 2013, 02:13:17 PM »

Not sure if this is a bug. I didn't actually set up any automatic sell offers for this region, but still I got the first message saying that I did. Also I didn't receive 22 bonds as the 2nd message suggests. I'd assume that the banker set up the sale on my behalf, but this is the first time I'm seeing these specific messages. Typically I just get just 1 notice saying The Treasurer has sold 100 bushels from the granary, or something like that.

Food Sold   (7 hours, 34 minutes ago)
message to the Earl of Kybcyell

Based on the automatic offer set up by Willhelm, 100 bushels of food have been placed on the market, removing it from the granary.

Food Sold   (3 hours ago)
message to the Earl of Kybcyell

Wulfric Lucifer, Treasury Logothete of Asylon, Earl of Itaufield has accepted Kybcyell's offer for 100 bushels of food. Kybcyell gained 22 bonds.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Cooking the books
« Reply #1: November 12, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »
Your banker set up an automatic offer. This means that when the food is sold, the gold goes to the region coffers, to be distributed at tax time.

It also means that until you got the first notification, there was no actual offer on the market.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Buffalkill

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Cooking the books
« Reply #2: November 12, 2013, 04:47:04 PM »
Ok. Thanks.