Author Topic: Anything to actually look forward to?  (Read 9850 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Anything to actually look forward to?
« Topic Start: May 12, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »
Not a huge Wii player, but Melee and Brawl are both top notch games. I'm not even particularly good at them and I love playing them with people who play in tourney's for each game.

That's what I love about Smash Bros. You don't have to be ridiculously good to have fun. Though saying that, I do miss the days of Melee when I used to absolutely dominate as Peach. Then Brawl came along, she was nerfed and I've pretty much been getting a kicking from my friends ever since >.<

Of the modern consoles? Wii. Yes, that's it. I'm not a hardcore gamer, although I do keep up with such titles. So far I've about melted my RE4:Wii disc with unholy playtime.

Resi, eh? You're a braver man than me. Anyway, just had a gander at the Wii retail release list over on IGN and, to my eyes, it doesn't look all that encouraging. Looks like the Wii 2 effect is being felt already. New releases are looking fairly thin on the ground and the only 'big' release coming to Wii in the next year or so is a new Zelda. You might have more luck with the Wii back catalogue.