Poll

Is infiltrator worth while? If no, what class do you think is more fun and why?

Yes
11 (55%)
Diplomat
2 (10%)
Cavalier
4 (20%)
Trader
2 (10%)
Courtier
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Infiltrator class, is it worth it?  (Read 10445 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Infiltrator class, is it worth it?
« Topic Start: December 05, 2013, 05:19:24 AM »
I'm training for a long time, just to reach 40/40 in Swordfight and Infiltration. It's a hard work and demands a lot of gold. Even so, I continue being arrested even trying to steal rogue regions. And I must say... it's a hard time to reach more than 40% in training, mainly because one day you have 45%, in another training, you have 40% once again... I faced it along the 30/35% many and many times.

I would love to play my first Infiltrator, but it seems now that it's better to play with a Priest than with an Infiltrator. The class need changes, because you will need a LOT of TIME doing nothing more than training... and you can be executed in a blink. In my humble opinion, this is the worst class in the game right now. I saw great Infiltrators in the past, in the last times all I saw are ridiculous attempts from unexperencied Infiltrators just to get caught and then deported/executed.

I doubt there's a lot of players with patience enough to spend a lot of gold - and mainly a lot of time doing nothing - for a little gain. Even an adveturer can give you more fun in a good game than an Infiltrator. Useless class in these days...
People have field trained their infiltrators before successfully and I am tired of explaining the usefulness of the class, so I won't. They certainly can be quite successful in attacks but there will be plenty of failures as well. (One of my characters was just successfully attacked in fact, unfortunately.)
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton