Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of the 'Kings Guard'  (Read 10210 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Logar Soul

With his arm stretched out in front, dangling from his fingertip swung a bright silver chain. Logar was again subdued by the glistening vial,which hung from it, containing the bright red juice of the sacred Bloodmoon. A gentle breeze and a familiar faint, dirty-sweet odour wafted past his senses. The 'cloaked stranger' is here, Logar knew.

Continuing to admire the dangling necklace from his fingertip, without turning, Logar spoke in a sarcastic tone "I thought you had departed already, on your quest"
With face kept in shadow, the hooded stranger replied in a low voice "I wanted to see you first before I leave, to bid farewell to a friend".
"Don't say another word!" Logar snapped, "The next words I wish to hear from you are those of greetings....when you return".
He turned about and faced the 'cloaked stranger', still unable to see the eyes beneath the hooded cloak. Logar held out the silver chain which was reluctently accepted. The stranger stared in silence at the vial of bloodmoon juice, then looked again at Logar.
"That there is sacred to me, may it bring you luck" Logar announced, "I want it back upon your return. Now go!", then in a lower tone "safe travels....friend"

Alone once again, Logar pondered.
'I know you will never reveal your identity to me, but I do understand why' he thought to himself.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd