Author Topic: Rebalance Feedback  (Read 28403 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Rebalance Feedback
« Reply #15: December 27, 2013, 04:37:58 PM »
Would it be possible to get up to date realm statistics so we have a more graphical way to see how this balance has affected things? Or a nice graph with food/gold production per part of the continents. As it's a game afterall, I would like to see that some parts of the continent aren't favored too much regarding gold/food income above other parts.

I hope that you already have such a picture and it can easily be shared with us.

Unfortunately, we don't have such a graph, and there's no consistent way to break up "parts" of the continents to aggregate food/gold production over. (If there were, believe me, I would have done it; that would have been really useful when analyzing the numbers.)

The only major subdivisions the continents really have is realms, and since we are explicitly not balancing the numbers based on realms, it seemed like a bad idea to use them as part of our analysis.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan