Author Topic: Rebalance Feedback  (Read 28462 times)

Seraphen Family

• Peasant
  • Though from Leafwalker to Seraphen we remain true
    • View Profile
Re: Rebalance Feedback
« Reply #60: January 13, 2014, 04:12:47 PM »
Badlands are intentionally very poor regions right now. We are planning to add a different type of utility to those regions (and others) beyond food/gold stats that will make them more attractive.

That is all well and good, I understand the need to change things... I still have to say that currently it is just is not feasible  to have anyone be a knight or lord of Yule, (unless luckily like me they are not part of the realms main army. Such as a priest or a courtier who will not mind not having a unit at all)

The lord will literally take months to improve anything if they never spend a single piece of gold. The knights might as well move to the city if they expect to field a unit of any kind.

The future utility of a region is only useful in the future. If the rebalanced economy was not complete why launch it? Change for the sake of change is not always good change.

(As per the earlier comment that Yule was useless.. I had the region up to 70 ish for a  knight and 100 ish for the lord. Not the best, but good enough to have a small police unit and enough gold to keep the region funded and fed.)

I'm not really complaining, I look forward to whatever changes are to come. (However if I wasn't the lord of my self, I would have to recommend to my knight to leave for the city.)
The Seraphen Family is a tarnished remnant of the Leafwalker Family, seeking it's own shine.