Author Topic: Tournament Attendance  (Read 20888 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament Attendance
« Reply #15: January 12, 2014, 03:08:50 AM »
and I gave an order:

Rally in AXXX!

XXX forces are waiting in XXX! The first ferry to arrive will be rewarded with 250 golden coins!

I learned too late about this game but if this is really forbidden... screw this game. I paid enough for M&F and hope I can be part of building a community where real politcs are made without interesting rules like that. These rules are neccessary to satisfy some people, I fully understand that! I still hope that everybody will be free one day to ignore what he dont wants (especialy if you can just click it away). Im sorry but if I get mobbed out by someone who report me for this I dont know if I want to continue since there is allways a risk that someone like that gets a position where decisions have to be made.

Seems off-topic to me, but I don't even see this as being a violation of any of the IR, or any other rule. It'd be a stretch to invoke the activity IR, unless there's more to the story than what is shared. Heck, how did Tom decide which realm would bite the dust in the last BT invasion? "Last ruler to reply will see his realm's ass kicked", pretty much... Doesn't get any harsher than that.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron