Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12730 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Usul Soul

Prisoner Ladislav has sent you a letter:

I was captured by guards for doing nothing and that is a shame!

While you rot in your cell, Usul Soul, High Chancellor of Cathay, Duke of Lionwood, Margrave of Azros, visits you and says:

*"M'lord, what effect did you experience from consuming the blood of beast?" Erasmus questioned his Chancellor.
*"Ah my friend, for a shot time I was given the gift of foresight" Usul explained "albeit a somewhat blurry experience I must add"
*"So thats how you knew the ice demons would be back after the first elimination?"
*"Yes my friend" Usul replied "Do you see a pattern? The demons must also possess foresight, for they knew of the arrival of myself and Lady Angela"
*"Ahhh I understand" Erasmus said in realisation "What of our prisoner here Chancellor? The lower dungeons?"
*"Not so hasty my loyal companion, my experiments have not reached to that degree yet....but soon"

Ladislav, let me look at you.
How do you feel? What hath your dreams foretold?

Oh yes I almost forgot. My guards have been trained well indeed....perhaps too hastily though. You missed the opportunity to commit an offence this time, but I do know it was you who attempted the life of both Cathayan and Kindaran nobles a mere couple of weeks ago. I should remind you that a crime of such upon a person faces a maximum penalty of death. I cannot help myself but be gracious to you once again. I shall not be taking your head on this occasion.
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd