Author Topic: The Trials and Tribulations of Usul Soul's Life  (Read 12728 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Roleplay from Usul Soul

"....And this passage I find very interesting, Take a look...." Usul pointed out. He was entertaining a guest when a knock at the door echoed through the lectern chamber. He arose from his chair and proceded to the door. Upon opening the chamber door, he was faced with faithful Erasmus, and beside him Usaath. Usaath although somewhat an ugly character appeared more human-like that Usul had previously noticed.
"Master, how may me serve?" Usaath spoke out
Usul grinned "Go Usaath, to the lower dungeon and prepare it for action. I may be expecting a guest"

Roleplay from Usul Soul

Usaath, quickly departed to do his masters bidding.
"Erasmus, you have exceded your services to me again" Usul admitted, "I am indeed indebted to you. He looks almost human, how so?"
"M'lord, the letter from 'A'" Erasmus explained, "It described in detail the methods of preservation. I simply adapted those methods to improve the flesh of your new servant"
"Very well. Come my friend, I wish you to meet someone" Usul announced, "I have been speaking to some of the construction crew. I have been approached by this man who seems to have a great interest in our teachings."
"Those lazy donkeys'! They could do with some discipline"
"I shall see to it" Usul replied, "For now though, I have another task in mind...."
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd