Author Topic: [Insert Adventurer Name Here], I knew thee well...  (Read 4347 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I had Bias on Dwilight, he was pretty great. Exiled from his own family, on a quest of redemption. He had adventuring friends and often was trusted with tasks given to him by the King himself. Heck, he was even a driving force behind a guild set up for adventurers. Near 100% everything, then one day he just got unlucky.

Previous to him though I had Benedicta on Beluaterra. She fought her way through hordes of baddies and traveled far from her adoptive home of Melhed, uncovering various mysteries and even offered a few grim prophecies that were later vindicated. She became a doomsday cultist and eventually received enough accolades to become a noble. From there, she distinguished herself during the Daimonic invasion and was promoted to Vice-Marshal of one of the best armies in the world.

Then she was eaten. By Daimons!
Thats awesome. Finally thought one of these stories was going to end well and she gets ate by Daimons.  ;D
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton