Author Topic: Atanamir's grievances  (Read 8146 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Atanamir's grievances
« Reply #15: March 06, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »
It is understandable some people may feel that way but they should at least keep things civil and express their feelings or resentment in a polite and proper manner instead of crying like little kids over what has already been done.

At least it seems people are slowly accepting there is nothing they can do about it and are moving on.

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: March 06, 2014, 01:05:29 PM »
It is understandable some people may feel that way but they should at least keep things civil and express their feelings or resentment in a polite and proper manner instead of crying like little kids over what has already been done.

At least it seems people are slowly accepting there is nothing they can do about it and are moving on.

And I prefer Epicurus.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #17: March 06, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
I think you understood me a bit wrong. What i tried to say... Those who get hit, feels to be target, were they targeted or not. Like people of Pompeji propably thought that they are targeted by wrath of god.

It's ok to be frustrated and it's ok to think something that happens sucks.

It is not ok to insinuate things that are factually untrue.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: March 09, 2014, 07:54:42 PM »
Especially in EC, I cannot see why he's worried. The south just have another reason to fight north. I cannot say about Atamara, but I was hit with two chars: Kindara and mainly in Asylon. Mainly in Asylon.

Think well... let's think that the glaciers would affect EC's northern borders. That will force Sirion into Westmoor and beyond. Westmoor instead of Eponllyn.

In my personal opinion and about the little I know about "Atanamir", he's just too much worried with his efforts and of the people around him. But hey, there other players too. They are "suffering" as well. 2 of 3 for me.

I know EC would like to see Erik shivering to death, but you will have to kick him out with swords.  ;)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Bendix

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: March 25, 2014, 01:35:35 AM »
Well, what did you guys expect from Atanamir? I mean, the rebalance basically pissed EVERYONE off, so it's no stretch of the imagination that Atanamir would go a little more nuts than usual.

Sheesh, develop a thicker skin and don't waste the time arguing with him.

Blatantly insulting material removed.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:51:43 PM by Anaris »

Eirikr

« Reply #20: March 25, 2014, 02:43:42 AM »
Well, what did you guys expect from Atanamir? I mean, the rebalance basically pissed EVERYONE off, so it's no stretch of the imagination that Atanamir would go a little more nuts than usual.

Sheesh, develop a thicker skin and don't waste the time arguing with him.

Is half a month too short for it to be called a necro? Why bump it back up again?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:51:58 PM by Anaris »

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: March 25, 2014, 01:17:03 PM »
Is half a month too short for it to be called a necro? Why bump it back up again?

Oh good, I almost forgot this.
I'll go with Eduardo, Atanamir is a social egoist indeed. ;)