Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83185 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #105: September 14, 2014, 12:51:01 AM »
Most of the Things Chenier just details have already happened to Luria in the last few months.  A bit of Underdog syndrome, a bit of people seeking fun, bored people migrating into Luria and the tide changing I suppose. Lots of positive Dynamics going on. Should something like that happen to D'hara I'm sure it will be a great realm also. Its always had lots of contact with foreign realms, thats for sure.

The same is true for other realms I imagine but overall I fear that as far as my perceptions are able to detect, did the monster invasion favor the south mainly and not the north at all. Which is both strange and logical for various reasons.

The thing is, Asylon and Barca used to be some of the most populated realms in the entire continent, with a population equaling Morek (but in a much more compact realm). Luria was actually behind them, and still is the only realm to have completely gained any kind of benefit from the destruction of the west. Morek has collapsed in on itself in numbers of nobles, D'Hara lost much of its food and gold production, Asylon, Barca, and Niselur all lost everything and had to takeover new regions far away from their cores, while Astrum lost most of their regions. I honestly don't know what's going on in Swordfell, they may have seen some benefit, but at the cost to their allies.