Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83092 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #120: November 21, 2014, 08:08:44 AM »
Well checking your family page shows you have only had that family for four months and one of your two characters is in Luria Nova, so you were neither there for nor did you have to deal with the entire migration thing. Unless you had a previous family that was there that I don't know about.

I have had previous families before this. One of them was a key figure in establishing Barca and it's first judge - a nation I have always had an affinity for and that seems to be the home of many players critical of the monster invasion. I have been playing BattleMaster, off and on, for close to 10 years.

All the same, you are right in some respects. I was not playing when the devs closed half of Dwilight. Since returning to the game, I have had a character in a realm that many claim has been largely unaffected by the changes. Regardless, I maintain my position in that the idea was one of the better options and that the devs have don their best of making the best of a bad situation. I honestly believe that there were no good options available to the devs and that they really did a good job of things when this is considered.

Lastly, I can not believe the level of arrogance and willful ignorance that all this complaining displays. Sure, we can sit here and say that we would have done this and that and it would have been so much better. We can disdainfully point out how the devs should have thought of this and that. I sincerely doubt, however, that any of those complaining could have done any better.

It is easy to sit here now, look back at what happened and say, well the devs clearly should have... How arrogant is it to assume that any of us would have easily divined all possible problems and would have deftly mitigated every one of them? How ignorant must we be to pretend that our present insight is not a result of our possessing knowledge is what already happed and instead act as if these things were obvious from the beginning?

Done ranting for now...