Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83053 times)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #135: November 21, 2014, 11:31:25 PM »
I agree Indirik. Graeth, please stop involving yourself in this discussion unless you are going to be civil and stick to an argument that has some basis in logic, rather than emotional demagoguery. You ultimately undermine any argument I make through guilt by association.

Go troll somewhere else. I've been completely civil. What points did I make that weren't true? A large chunk of the players left after the wipe. From my own experience many of these players were some of the most active on the island and made the game better for everyone. Regardless, many of these were people whom I've had relations with for years while carving out a fun realm on the island. The losses aren't just numerical, huge sections of the game which were integral to the community were alienated and ultimately left. Many of these losses are disproportional based on their overall influence in the game.

I've moved on, and I'm enjoying my character now, but the spark that was there before isn't there now for me. I didn't resurrect this thread. My post was in response to Scarborn who said those that critize the wipe are arrogant and that overall it has only helped the island. I disagree.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)