Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83195 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #210: November 27, 2014, 02:19:35 AM »
Hey guys,

Specifically, I cannot help but feel that some comments here are added to, dramatized, over expressed or just skewed. I understand that to make a point its often good to emphasize but at times I read glaring misconceptions or portrays of the truth (as I also experience it).

Let's not assume that over expression is the reality when seeking stand points or solutions, that will drive us further from achieving anything.

My words apply to Dwilight and I don't claim sufficient knowledge about other continents.

I suppose some of the words are added at times to vent a bit and that's alright of course. Let's just stay real or as close to it as we can.

I, at least, am not exaggerating. I am pointing at damning evidence that what happened was the wrong choice, and damning evidence from before the monster invasion was in full swing (and when there was still time to stop it) that we tried and tried to point out to the devs that what they were doing was a huge mistake. They didn't listen. The huge drop in player numbers on Dwilight falls squarely at their feet for failing to listen to the evidence given to them, and arbitrarily deciding the issue in a way that would affect the majority of players on the island negatively.