Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83043 times)

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #30: April 11, 2014, 04:51:11 AM »
Itauland was before my time, but my point was that there are smarter ways to increase player density than the one that is being tried. None of them will likely be tried because there are too many hyenas waiting to !@#$ all over any constructive feedback that challenges the party line.

What's done is done.  I'm not sure what discussing it more will accomplish.  I'm afraid any more changes will just make things worse for realms already trying to adapt to the radical new maps.  I've been with Asylon since the beginning and suffered for years through being the least powerful and least respected realm on the island, only to have everything taken away the moment we reached the top spot.  It's incredibly aggravating.

However, these turn of events give us some good opportunity.  We are once again pitted against the theocracies, which I think is good for SA and for Asylon (and the CoB).  I think we may be the only realm left that isn't dominated by SA puppets.  We finally have the opportunity to destroy Corsantum and Asturm properly and we can actually do real damage to Morek.  Once we take a bit more land the game will start to pick up again for Asylonians.  Can only go up from here.

Although I gotta say, starting a new character and immediately getting captured by rogues because the only empty estates were in the West and having to sit in silence for a week on my only noble really blows.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:55:27 AM by Graeth »
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)