Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83087 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #60: April 13, 2014, 05:55:52 AM »
Shadovar was an officially sanctioned colony of Pian en Luries, but it was then weak enough that it could not provide any real support to the realm. It was traitors from Pian en Luries (after a failed rebellion) who split off D'Hara, which then absorbed its parent realm Shadovar.

Fissoa was an offshoot of Madina, not Luria. Alanna claimed it as part of the Empire for a time due to their surrender treaty, which was abrogated by the nobility once they learned that their Grand Duke had signed it without their knowledge.
I am well aware of Shadovar being "officially sanctioned" publicly speaking but I am also aware of the fact that privately it was more of a "sure go for it thing, but you are on your own", which depending on how someone read your post I suppose you did in fact say. Also, thanks for the info on Fissoa (well really for both as I was already aware of the info on Luria, but I didn't state it so yeah).
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton