Author Topic: Noble density per realm - Dwilight  (Read 83132 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Noble density per realm - Dwilight
« Reply #90: August 23, 2014, 12:37:31 AM »
Honestly you're in denial.

The numbers show that he's not. All you've got is negativity piled on top of negativity. Which, as I recall, I have specifically asked you to stop posting constantly on boards for a game you don't even care enough about to play anymore.

All you've done since long before the monster invasion is preach about how magnificent Asylon is, how everyone else should just bow down and worship them, especially Morek and Astrum, and how no other realm on Dwilight is worth a damn next to them. We got the picture months ago. But you apparently didn't get the picture about what I said to you.

You need to stop making uselessly negative posts, Gustav. If you insist on posting, then I insist that in a significant percentage of your posts, you either a) say sincere, positive things about the game, or b) at least propose reasonable solutions to the problems you seeā€”ones that haven't already been rejected.

If we want BattleMaster to improve, we need to improve the atmosphere of the game and the forums, and we'll never do that while we have people like you constantly spouting worthless doom-and-gloom dreck that doesn't actually introduce any new or helpful information.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan