Author Topic: Upgraded Marshal and Vice-Marshal Formations  (Read 5029 times)

T0mislav

My point is that regardless of how many new formations is created, it will not be good till Marshals and Vice-Marshals (at some level of leadership) do not get option to create their own formation.
In praxis they are creating them anyway by giving formation orders to their army, but there are always someone that do not follow the order.
I agree that at low levels of leadership this it is reasonable to expect that leader will not manage to enforce his will about formation settings to his entire army, but it is hihgly unlikely that excelent leaders will have the same success dealing with it as those who have non skill in leadership.
Present model is very contradictory because organization of army depends more of members of the army then of leadership skill of Marshal and Vice-Marshal i.e. in-game formation on the battlefield depends more of OOC players who are setting unite settings then of in-game leadership skill of Marshal and Vice-Marshal so it is often happening that some green Marshal of realm with hard core players controls his army better then battle forged dog of war in some realm with more comfortable players.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:00:35 AM by T0mislav »