Author Topic: The Current Struggle.  (Read 24588 times)

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Struggle.
« Reply #45: April 23, 2014, 03:27:42 PM »
We all have to play with the bugs. We would have gotten like 5-6 more prisoners and the entire Westmoorian army in Braga but a bug saved their butt, twice.

The enemy comes with the intention of exterminate the elves from the continent, but they pretend to keep their goldies and have their prisoners released in 3 days or less. How adorable...

"Royals get treated in Perdan differently, we release all Sirion royals instantly and every Judge knows that."

Perdan also executes infiltrators, Sirion does not. Whats the point there? Laws are different for all the realms, i thought that was part of the fun in the game, diversity. Still i think Sirion respects the Royals thing, but it needs to have the word "Royal" i guess...

"Anyway, Sirion/Eponllyn should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here."

The only one who boast around is Eduardo, who does not know when to keep his mouth shut but in my experience in the forums, i mostly read instead of participate, there is no one who boast his deeds and realm and as soon as something is wrong starts to complain than you Alex.
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu