Author Topic: Who are the best writers in BM?  (Read 4526 times)

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Who are the best writers in BM?
« Topic Start: April 24, 2014, 10:01:11 PM »
I enjoy writing up RP's, and I've gotten a couple medals for them, so allow me to share one of my "inspiring" speeches.

Background: Astrum was (still is) going through some difficult times, and we were starting to fight amongst each other as people will do when times are difficult. So this was my plea for unity in the face of dark times...

Honored and Noble members of Sanguis Astroism,

Let this be a warning to all: The maddening is bright. The cataclysm our world is going through, as well as the recent trauma from the false prophet (now utterly revealed to be a permanent enemy of the Church and all the true theocracies) has left us all vulnerable. Do not let your fears overwhelm you, nor prevent you from no longer being able to tell friend from foe.

We are only as strong as we STAND STRONG TOGETHER.

Paranoia, antipathy, discord, division, these are the fruits of our enemies and those forces that reject the Blood Stars. Bite into them at your PERIL.

We will fight this invasion with every last drop of blood, but have NO ILLUSIONS. We are not as strong as we were.

Astrum survived a war waged on it by 3 enemies, the betrayal of the traitorous Duke Karibash, and starvation and the hordes have reduced our kingdom by HALF. Yet still we fight on. Because the light of the Blood Stars flow through our veins, and their light shines brightly still!

Before you raise your voice to slander or defame your brothers or sisters, examine your own heart and the source from which your darkness originates. Let the light of the Blood Stars shine brightly in that darkness, and then you will see that we are all one FAMILY. A pain you suffer, is a pain I suffer.

Let our ties of light and love bind us together despite these tests and challenges set before us. We will come out on the other side of this a stronger, healthier, and more united Church than this land has seen in far too long.

Do not fail in this ultimate test of your faith, or we will all fall forever into darkness.

Abek Ji'Ardan
Strategos of Astrum
Count of Ammando
Marshal of the Austere Order
Knight Crusader of Sanguis Astroism

Some of my best RP's (the ones I managed to save before being lost to time) are on my family's wiki.