Author Topic: Future of Atamara  (Read 37930 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Future of Atamara
« Reply #45: May 07, 2014, 06:36:31 AM »
You ought to learn to see the difference between black and white. Darka was expanding, clear as fact. If you want to deny it, go ahead. Did I say it was at CE's expense? No. Did CE have any kind of progress in the war? No. You looted regions and Darka took them back and had them under full control again when you came back (except when you in the early stages came with several realms armies).

Um, I was agreeing with you? That's pretty much what I've been telling people for the entire last page on this thread.

Except we couldn't even make a dent in Darka by ourselves so far. Not very impressive for a supposed hegemon.

You just can't please some people, I suppose.  :(

This means then that CE truly does accept Darkas surrender? The contentious attacks and lootings points to other directions, but Im glad to hear you sharing your thoughts on the issue.

... I was going to say something here... but we're not supposed to discuss current IC events here anymore, so I'm keep my mouth shut on this one.

Except those few occasions when Darka was attacking CE i got whined that while i try to negotiate my armies are attacking and negotiations pretty much ended there :)

I think it's fine to attack during negotiations. I also think it's fine to whine about it on the diplomatic channels. For gods's sakes, what are the diplomats supposed to do if they are not even allowed to whine anymore?

We were not losing, but we were not winning either :)

I agree completely. I think Darka had slightly more momentum, though.
------
qui audet vincit