Author Topic: Dwilight has mortality?  (Read 2734 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight has mortality?
« Topic Start: May 11, 2014, 04:24:42 PM »
correct. That's what I see from the information page.

However, I also see "This character is dead. You can read the news to learn about his last hours, but you can not do anything else. (You can bury him from the family screen.)" at the top of my messages, and the realm got a message saying he was dead.

My char's name & family page have "(dead)" next to them.

I assume he is dead, the other things will correct at turn. Just didn't realize there was mortality on Dwilight

Agh. Sorry about this; I thought I'd squashed the last of these spurious reports of death years ago.

Mortality is not currently enabled on any island. It will be enabled on the War Island when that goes live, but that won't be for a couple of weeks yet.

Update: OK, I think I have fixed the display issues this time around, but this definitely shows me some stuff I'm going to have to work on in the next week and a bit to get ready for the War Island...

In any case, you should now no longer be seeing your character as "dead".
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 04:51:22 PM by Anaris »
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan