Author Topic: Old Account Deleted  (Read 1464 times)

saqu0007

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Old Account Deleted
« Topic Start: May 16, 2014, 06:18:59 PM »
Hi Guys,

I used to play the game a while ago, came back to see what state Caligus was in (not too happy about that...) for old times sake now I'm a Battlemaster junkie again logging in every turn often waiting for sunrise and sunset (sad I know) anyway long story short I was trying to log in to my old account and kept on getting the usual username/password not recognised, tried several but eventually created an account using the same email address, password and family name as before, clearly my account was deleted in some cull in the past 3 years.

I therefore would like to know if there are any other similar stories out there. And if it would be possible for any of the admin staff to have a root around old archives (if they exist) find my family and update my current account to match it for fame medals and most importantly moneys.

Best,
Sean Aquilina
Player of the von Ulthuan family.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Old Account Deleted
« Reply #1: May 16, 2014, 06:21:38 PM »
Accounts that don't get logged into have always been deleted after 90 days of total inactivity. There is a warning email that goes out, but there have been some times when the script that sends the email has been bugged, and it doesn't send properly, so it's possible that you missed yours.

We do not keep backups from 3 years ago.

Sorry.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

saqu0007

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: May 16, 2014, 09:16:50 PM »
Shame, thanks anyway.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #3: May 16, 2014, 10:17:42 PM »
Accounts that don't get logged into have always been deleted after 90 days of total inactivity.

I think we recently changed it to 6 months? Not sure. But anyways yes, 3 years is gone.