Author Topic: War Island Realm Flavours  (Read 27769 times)

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: War Island Realm Flavours
« Reply #15: May 17, 2014, 02:29:46 PM »
In the end, it is a war island, and RP is secondary here.

I entirely agree with Atanamir on that. Tim's ideas are great and I actually love them - I don't really care about how the realms are defined, I'll adapt. But the main focus, at least for me, is war in War Island. The most important aspect would be to have a strongly unified realm with little intrigue, meaning there is no chance of "cliques" disrupting the functioning of the realm, allowing everyone to focus on battle. Too many players consider themselves to be schemers these days (or have multiple characters that they consider schemers), and for all the fun that brings, it breaks down the aspect of achieving something with your realm as a team - unified.

I suppose Sandalak would offer the biggest chance to hold unity. A Theocracy is easier to unite (one faith) and has clear set goals (kill all heathens). The other realms have interesting aspects as well though, so I've not made my final decision yet. I may very well join a less populated realm just to balance out the odds on the island.

But whatever happens, I'm still very excited.  8)
Ardet nec consumitur.